Date: 2/11/2015 (Wed)
- check time using my iphone and go back to sleep
- Waken up by alarm, snoozed the alarm, drank water (~three gulps out of a pitcher)
- Ate a yogurt, two eggs for breakfast. While eating, look outside through window and realized it started to snow again. i.e. gathered information about today’s weather.
- Attempted to check the weather/temperature using iphone, but it took too long (perhaps it was also trying to get out of its sleep mode too) and I didn’t really need/want to know the temperature, so I closed my phone.
- check time again and rush down to BC gym for morning exercise.
- Started biking: the machine kept track of the calories, resistance, speed, heart rate, muscle used throughout my workout.
- Checked the time, logged into gmail using my iphone
- Took an elevator to get back to 5th floor.
- Used bathroom: some system in the dorm must have been keeping track of how much water I used, the electricity used to light the bathroom and heat up the water.
- Bought a cup of coffee and payed using my credit card.
- Swiped my ID in order to get into the Athena Cluster
- Logged into the computer using my ID and password
- Logged into my gmail, read emails, filter out spams, added two important events to attend on the google calendar.
- Create a google doc to record this document
- Used my BOA online account to make transfer between my accounts
- Bought lunch from Anna’s and used my credit card to pay
- Checked my Facebook and replied to messages: FB kept track of not only the messages I wrote but also in which city and at what time I wrote the messages
- In 6.033 Lecture, I answered an in-class vote
- Swiped my ID to get into the Margarat Cheney’s room
- Used an elevator in Rotch
- Used a printer to print a problem set for 6.045 and readings for 6.033
6:50pm – 9pm
- Answered an application survey on Piazza Career
- Emailed a9 interviews and answered their questions
- Searched on google a bunch of things (such as ‘what is UNIX’, ‘Trailing dot in DNS’, and ‘Regular Expression distributive?’)
- Logged into Stellar to check psets and readings
- Swiped my ID to get back into my dorm
- Signed on the “get-better” card for Peggy
- Set up an alarm for tomorrow morning
- Posted a short daily write-up on the blog
- Listened to Pandora: marked “thumbs-up” or “thumbs-down” to indicate my preference based on which Pandora recommended the subsequent songs